Friday, March 18, 2011

Pro Photos: The boys!

So while we primped and preened, the boys toiled and slaved getting the venue ready. Eventually someone forced them all to stop and made them go back to the hotel to get showered and dressed for the day. I love how the guys have room to lounge and relax while the girls were crammed into our tiny room on top of each other. I'm pretty sure I got high off all the hairspray.... Anyways, without further ado, here are the boys!



Dan gets bristle free for me. We had a beard vs no beard debate leading up to the wedding.
A couple of his groomsmen lounge. Dan had to be ready 2 hours before them, so they had some time to hang out.

This is very important: Which shoes??!?! The grey complement my eyes, but the green laces are so much fun!

Orange laces? Maybe orange would work... 
Now ties. Oh the choices. PS - I bought everything on the bed from The Bay two days before the wedding. My husband is the king of last minute and had NOTHING to wear with his suit other than his shirt!!! 
Don't forget to write your vows!!! I love that he has the emailed to himself on his iPhone. How cute is my husband?!
Presents time! This tied into our invitations (one boy, one girl, one elevator). I suppose I could have been a bit more fancy and printed it on, but I ran out of time and it was sort of a last minute "Shit! What am I going to do for a card?!?!"

I keep thinking it says farts at the top rather than parts. I'm 12 years old inside. And yes, my nickname for him is Pantsis. It's a long story.

Fancy chips along with some dip called "Dan's Dip". Seriously. Good find huh?!
Scotch for him and the boys. 

These special ladies are 1970's vintage Penthouse stir sticks I got at a flea market. Rumour has it that when you put them in liquid their clothes dissolve!! Shocking!!! Am I the best wife or what?!
I did boudoir pics as a surprise for Dan. I love the look on his face in this photo and his hand shielding the album from the camera! I think he likes them....
Good choice honey! Awesome shoes!
The groomsmen still relaxing. They deserved it though, they all worked so hard!!!


Ready to hit the road to come pick up his bride!

Reconnecting the battery.
A little bit of TLC for the engine. The Colonel has attitude otherwise.

Yay! The banner I made looks SO cute!!! (Sorry for the shameless self promotion but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do! The sock wrap/labels are also in my shop.)


That yellow rope may or may not work our brake pedal.... I mean... Our vehicle is totally safe...


I'm pretty sure this is the cutest photo of Dan ever.
So at this point Dan was like 45 minutes late. I was ready to go. Like bouncing up and down because I was so excited READY to see him. It was horrible. This is why he was so late:
It wouldn't be a trip in the Colonel without running out of gas!

Next post will be my favourite photos. Our first look. I love love love them!!! I hope you're enjoying these so far!!!

4 comments:

  1. Those shoes, those shoes!! I love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband has a propensity to "borrow" bowling shoes, LOL! What a man... He asked me if I would mind if he wore them and he never expected me to say yes. It was so cute! It's not like they were clown shoes or something, I am a pretty reasonable bride I think ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazingness. I think that's the first time I've EVER seen a "Mr" hangar for use by the groom instead of just the bride. I freakin' love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dan may not appreciate me saying this, but when I showed him the ones I was going to order for myself and my bridesmaids, he insisted on having them for himself and his guys. How cute is my husband? Our Mr & Mrs hangers are currently hanging off our reading lamps on our appointed sides of the bed ;)

    ReplyDelete