Tuesday, June 22, 2010

More E-pic Awesomeness!!!!

We met with our incredible aforementioned photographer Justin DeMers today to see the rest of our engagement session photos. I think I should feel slightly guilty about how much I love this man. Talent just oozes out of his pores, and thankfully right into our photos!!! He gave us the terrific news that they're actually turning our engagement session into a sample book for the studio and gave us a peek at the book he's designed. Sorry if it goes missing "mysteriously" from the studio Justin... Just kidding! sort of.

So here you go! A few more amazing photos. We got a disc of something like 85 back from him, so I'll try to calm the heck down and add just my favourites and keep myself under control. 























No comments:

Post a Comment