Friday, April 01, 2011

Let's (wedding) party!!!!

Alright, quick recap in case you missed the lead up: So Dan, his guys and a crew of incredible friends assembled the tent, set up the stuff, saved the day. Oblivious I got ready with my girls. He picked me up, we took some awesome shots, and then we headed over to our venue to get a few shots with our wedding party before getting that whole "getting married" thing over with. 

We were about to start shooting when I realized that no one had flowers. No bouts, no bouquets, nothing. Crap!!! Someone ran to find them and we distributed and pinned accordingly. Whoops! 

I had little heart charms put on each of the girls bouquets. They may or may not have been a free giveaway from Purina cat food....

Is this thing on right?!
Annnnnndddd.... stay on there.
Stacey and my sister's faces in this are priceless!!!
Alena look gorgeous and happy!

Nice bout! 

Crisis averted. And then our officiant popped by so that we could sign our license and the registry since we didn't want that to be part of the formal ceremony, we wanted the ceremony to be quick so we could get on with the eating!!!

There's no turning back now!
 



Sami signs as a witness
And so does Kathe




Now, on with photos of our favourite peeps!

This is the closest I have to a photo with all our wedding party I think. We were pretty rushed at this point so unfortunately we didn't get a "formal" shot with all of them. Oops.
 







This pop was a local brand when I was growing up in the 80's. My favourite is the black cherry soda, mmmmm!!! They disappeared off the market for years and recently became popular again. I bought up a few cases and had to have it for the wedding. Everyone loved it and the striped barber pole straws were a hit too!


Dan and his guys lookin' handsome as ever!
 



As seen on tv. You  may recognize my brother-in-law from an HGTV show!



Tim's a popular comedian and that made him perfect to act as our MC for the reception.  He was amazing!


I've never met a bunch of guys so obsessed about their shoes...

I don't know how in the world they got us all to look so serious. As you'll see below, my gorgeous gals like to laugh!!!










Why am I making this face?!?!?!










Well. It's time. Gotta move onto the ceremony. Dun dun dun!!! See you on the flipside!

4 comments:

  1. These pictures are GORGEOUS!

    And I love your red bolero!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these photos! Everyone looks like they are having a blast-- also, I adore your dress/shoes/bolero combo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! The bolero is from the talented MaryandAngelika on Etsy :) The shoes I bought years ago (shhhh!) and are Isaac Mizrahi for Target. My dress was Enzoani Dakota.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love the guys' bouts :)

    ReplyDelete