Friday, April 08, 2011

Toronto Bakes for Japan this weekend. Be there!


I interrupt these wedding recaps for an important PBSA (Public Baking Service Announcement): This weekend is Toronto Bakes for Japan around the city. Join us Saturday and Sunday raising money for the Red Cross of Japan by purchasing some delicious baked goods made by caring people (such as moi and my sister!) donated for the cause! Win win! You get a happy tummy, Japan gets some help! 

As a teaser, I'll let you know what I've made: Easter cake pops (bunnies and chicks, super cute!), baklava (most requested dessert around this house), bacon thyme cornmeal muffins (sooooooooo delicious!), and ale & pretzel soft caramels. I'll be dropping my goodies off to the Brick Works tomorrow morning if any of those pique your interest!

When & Where:
Saturday, April 9, 2011, 9 am to 1 pm
Sunday, April 10, 2011, 11 am to 3 pm
Sunday, April 10, 2011, 10 am to 5 pm
 

No comments:

Post a Comment