Friday, October 29, 2010

Break out the popcorn

My intention was to post about the honeymoon again, show you a few more fabulous photos, brag a bit more about how relaxing and incredible it was.... BUT something amazing has happened. Our cinematographer has posted a mini-movie for us!!! It is a-mazing. Oh my gosh. Our final movie will be 20-25 minutes and I can hardly wait to see it if this is an indication of what's to come!!!


veronica + dan // the colonel from stillmotion on Vimeo.


I also have pro photos to share. I was trying not to put the cart before the horse here, but I'm just too excited about what our amazing team of photographers and cinematographers at Stillmotion has come out with that I'm going to explode if I don't share it with you right now!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I know I already commented on wb but seriously--- best wedding video ever! Makes we want to hire a videographer (except then my FI would pre-divorce me for going way over a budget I've already doubled and a videographer wouldn't do much good.... heh).

    (CorgiTales)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thanks. I'm so excited to see the whole thing. I wish there was a way for me to post it once I get it... I keep watching this over and over, I just adore the little details the captured and how each of our friends has seen a different thing that's meaningful to them as well. For instance, when Dan is driving the Winnebago, he has a rope around his wrist. The Winnebago has some.... issues... and that rope is actually attached to the gas pedal and when he breaks, he has to pull the rope/pedal back up because the spring has gone that pushes it back up on its own! No one noticed that except friends that we lent the Winnebago to and know about all the quirks!

    ReplyDelete